NN360.PNG

Games24x7 democratizes fantasy cricket on My11Circle this T20 season with ₹1 entry fee

Games24x7_JPEG (1).jpg

News Desk, News Nation 360: Games24x7, India's largest multi-game platform, has announced a ₹1 to ₹1 crore campaign on its fantasy sports platform My11Circle for the upcoming T20 season. This campaign

is the company's tribute to cricket lovers. During the Indian T20 League starting April 9, any cricket fan can enter the contest by paying a minimal fee of ₹1, use their knowledge of the game to make an informed team, and the most skilled player will win ₹1 crore every day. Bhavin Pandya, Co-founder and CEO, Games24x7 stated that My11Circle's ₹1 to ₹1 crore campaign aims to democratize fantasy cricket in India. This cricket season, with the lowest-ever entry fee of ₹1, My11Circle will open doors to all cricket-lovers to test their knowledge of the sport, with the most skilled player having a chance to win ₹1 crore daily. According to Sourav Ganguly, Brand Ambassador, My11Circle, he is truly delighted to be associated with an innovative brand like My11Circle. The brand's initiative to launch a fresh proposition every cricket season to make knowledgeable cricket fans feel special has been very exciting for him. The new campaign is an ultimate tribute to sports enthusiasts, and he looks forward to welcoming more players to test their knowledge of the game on the platform. 

Report : Anustup Kundu